Your birthstone is citrine if you were born in November. This sun-related gemstone, which ranges in color from yellow to golden, is thought to enhance vitality. It is a type of quartz that gets its color from minute levels of iron.
The French word "citron," which means lemon, is where the name "citrine" comes from. Citrine used to be called "golden topaz" and was frequently confused with topaz in the past.
On the Mohs scale, citrine is a quartz crystal with a trigonal structural structure and a hardness of 7. Although it can be found in a range of hues, from pale yellow to deep amber, the majority of citrine found in jewelry is really heat-treated amethyst, which gives it the classic golden yellow hue.
Brazil, Madagascar, Russia, Spain, Brazil, and the United States are just a few of the countries where this crystal can be discovered.
Warmth, sunlight, and joy are conjured up by citrine. It is a stone that promotes joy, happiness, and prosperity. Citrine is regarded in feng shui as a stone of riches and abundance that aids in the manifestation of your aspirations.
The Success Crystal
Citrine has been referred to as the "success crystal" since prehistoric times. It encourages and manifests achievement and wealth in many spheres, especially business and finances.
It should come as no surprise that it was once known as the Merchant's Stone because carrying it would bring the merchant wealth and fortune.
In order to attract abundance, it can now be placed on top of your financial paperwork in the southeast corner of your home or business. If you're looking for a new job or a promotion, citrine is a fantastic stone to have about you.
Citrine is a wonderful stone to maintain in your collection because it may invigorate and replenish other crystals as well.
Citrine And Chakras
Citrine is a stone for the solar plexus chakra that promotes greater self-assurance, self-worth, and personal power. It is also linked to the crown chakra, which promotes enlightenment and comprehension of the spiritual world.
Here are a few ways you can use citrine in your life:
- It can be worn as jewelry or carried around in a pocket or purse.
- Place it in your home’s southeast corner, or “wealth corner,” to draw abundance.
- Put it in your cash register or on top of your financial records to increase your profits.
- Use it in crystal healing layouts to work on the solar plexus chakra, personal power, or manifesting wealth.
- Other crystals can be cleared and given energy by citrine.
- For drawing money or business success, put it in a mojo bag.
- Citrine is a stunning and vibrant stone with many advantages. It is the stone of personal will, imagination, and manifestation. Happiness, self-assurance, and vigor can all be enhanced by carrying or wearing citrine. Additionally, it is claimed to encourage kindness, originality, and mental clarity. See how it can brighten your life by adding a piece of citrine to your collection!
©2022, Pigeon Forge Gem Mine. All Rights Reserved.